Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is the new release of the well-known series Rainbow Six. It is a first person shooter created by Ubisoft Montreal and released by Ubisoft. At first, it was going to be released under the name of Rainbow Six: Patriots, but the creators noticed that they had to change their way to work and stop focusing just in the main campaign. Nowadays, the multiplayer online mode is what attracts more players and they decided to focus on it. So, in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege they have bet for a spectacular online mode and creating the campaign mode based on it. Thus, they changed the game almost completely and it became Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
this title is focused on the multiplayer online mode, so the maps, playable characters and strategy have been deeply developed
This release does not stand out for its graphics, but even despite this, it will be a good title for the next-gen consoles. It will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, so at least, the graphics meet the expectations for a game of the next-gen. The creators have focused more on the physics. The environments are fully destructible, and when I say fully, I mean that you can break everything in your way, either walls, rooves or even floors.
As mentioned, this title is focused on the multiplayer online mode, so the maps, playable characters and strategy have been deeply developed. One of the most noticeable modes is Hostage Rescue, in which a group of terrorists has kidnapped a house (or whatever the map is) and has a hostage with them. The terrorist will be the Rogue Team. On the other hand, the counter terrorists are the Raven Team and they are in charge of saving the hostage safe and sound.
Once you download this shooter and start playing, both teams will have one minute to plan their strategy. The terrorist team is free to use that minute to prepare the map to make the most of it. They can reinforce windows, doors, and whatever it is in the map. For their part, the members of the counter terrorist team can watch the other team with a drone camera, and plan their strategy to enter the house.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Full Version Features
In this section, you can check out the main features of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege:
- Game focused on the multiplayer online mode
- Class system: every player in the team has a different role to play (sniper, heavy armor…)
- Multiple gadgets to use: explosives, drones, rappelling ropes
- Permadeath: if you die in a round, you will not spawn again until the next round starts
- If you get hurt but do not die, your teammates can heal you to make you go on playing
If you like Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and you want to know more information about this shooter before you download it to your PC, feel free to visit the developer’s official website .
Here you can see the minimum system requirements that your PC needs to download and play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege:
- Operating System: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6400 @ 2.13 GHz, AMD Athlon II X4 620 or better
- RAM Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum
- Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce 8800 GS, ATI Radeon HD 3870 or better graphics card
- Sound Card: compatible with DirectX 10
- Hard Drive Space: 30 GB free on your PC